3 days ago
3 days ago
What Is Donation Hub
Donation Hub is an online donation exchange and social network, a global platform to connect users with access to internet and a minimum of $35 or more qualify to earn an incentive of (20% – 50%) percentage from 48hrs to 30days based on supply and demand state. The system is designed based on latest technology with peer to peer concept and cryptocurrency.
Get ready to experience success like never before.
Step-By-Step Guide: How to #Make #More #Money with DonationHub (Weekly/Monthly) by Freely Donating to Members
We’ll like introduce interested ones to this program. Earn 30% weekly (Instant Donation) or
50% monthly (Scheduled Donation) on your investment. This is not MMM-Nigeria. In fact this is better than MMM.
1. Your earnings are at N500 = $1 exchange rate. I.e you donate and receive at that rate.
2. You choose who to donate to and how much you’ll like to donate. No waiting to be merged with anyone.
3. You earn interest on your donations.
4. Your money is paid into your local bank account by donator (there’re equally other means of payment you can choose From).
5. You earn $15 per referral.
6. You earn $10 sign up on sign up (recently removed).
7. Minimum donation is $35 for weekly based instant donation and …
8. The banks don’t collect any charge for your transactions.
Types of Donation
1. Instant Donation:
This has a maturity period of 7 days and 30% of your initial investment together with initial investment will be paid to you as a donation by another donor after 7 days.
2. Scheduled Donation:
This has a maturity period of 30 days and 50% of your initial investment together with your initial investment will be paid to you as a donation by another donor after 30 days. a percentage of your donation is held pack for you and will equally be released to you on completion of your transaction
How To Receive A Donation
You must FIRST be a Donor or Donate to someone first before you are donated to.
1. Click on this link to get registered Login
2. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in your email address.
3. On the “DASHBOARD” click on “BANK” and fill in the details of your bank account if you’ll like local bank deposit or you can choose any other platform for receiving your donations and save it.
4. Click on “Make Donation” on the “Dashboard“.
5. Select “Instant Donation” or “Scheduled Donation” options by clicking “Continue”.
6. If you select “Instant Donation” it’ll take you to a page within Donation” and “Maximum Donation“. Here you’ll add “1” as minimum Donation and 1000 as “maximum Donation” and then hit the button “Search”. This will bring out the list of eligible people for Instant Donation. If you do not see any one from your country of origin or an amount you can afford to donate to, please exercise patience and stay longer online by repeating the process using the minimum/maximum input forms till you find one.
If you selected “Scheduled Donation“, you can go straight and pick your choice on whom to donate to.
Note: On the dashboard you’ll see a digital timer, this timer tells you when the the floor would be officially opened for donation to take place. This usually takes place in the evening around 7pm and into the nights. It will be more convenient to wait till then to make a donation if you could make any after going through the process.
6. Select from the list of those who you can donate to and click the icon “Donate“, this will reserve you the privilege of making the donation to that person within 4 to 24 hrs of reservation.
Note: You must make the donation by paying into the receivers bank account (if it’s the mode of payment for the receiver) within the specified time frame. This is avoid the receiver is avoid the receiver making any complaint on your failure to do so. You could be banned from the platform when you failed to make the donation/payment.
7. The system will now take to the page where you could now view the statues of your activities and view the receivers details of payment to enable you make the payment.
8. Click on “View Details” to get all the information about the receivers payment details.
Please call the receiver via his/her mobile number to inform him/her when you’re making the payment and your username.
9. When making the payment, please use your “Username” as the name of the depositor if it’s bank deposit option.
10. Call the receiver about your payment and login into your account and click “Outgoing Donation” on the “Dashboard“. Here you’ll be taken to a page to confirm your payments.
Yes, click on “Paid“. Once the receiver gets the alert he/she will then confirm your payment after which you’ll now be in queue to receive a donation.
This program can only succeed if you’re honest and sincere. Donate and get Donated To….
to get started register here CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER DONATION HUB